We’re excited to announce our private label luxury vinyl plank, The Heritage Knoll Collection, is now available! This floating floor installs with a tongue-and-groove clicking mechanism and is rated for both residential and light commercial wear and includes warranties for both applications as well.
Stop in to see our 10 colors in person, as these close-ups don’t do them justice.
About Heritage Knoll
RFP owners James and Casey Higgins named their property Heritage Knoll when they built their Rockbridge County home in 2005. Each color name represents something special about Heritage Knoll.
- Golden Hour is that magical time near sunset when the sky often glows a wonderful, warm tone.
- Foggy Morning resembles the white fog that often settles upon House Mountain, visible from Heritage Knoll.
- Farm Road Barn is the color of the now-weathered barn that James built on adjacent property prior to building his home.
- Twin Oaks refers to the two large oaks prominent along the driveway of Heritage Knoll.
- Sly Bear is a nod to the mischievous black bear that has been known to knock around Heritage Knoll at night.
- Summer Night is dark but warm, kind of like a summer night in the country.
- Winter Night is dark but cool, much like a snowy winter night in the country.
- Feels Like Home is a natural wood look with interesting characteristics akin to old hardwood imperfections.
- Whistle Creek Honey has the sweet gold tones of Casey’s favorite local honey.
- Fresh Cuts is a clean, raw wood look that resembles the uncolored, neutral shade of saw dust.