Hallmark Floors was created in 1998 in Ontario, Canada, and we’re proud to carry their engineered and solid hardwood in our Lexington, Virginia showroom.
“Handcrafted in small batches by professional hardwood craftsmen, our wood floor collections are developed and designed to enhance the beauty of all types of homes and interiors, from cozy and traditional to cool and contemporary living.”
We offer both Hallmark solid hardwood styles – Organic and Crestline – as well as seven of their eight engineered styles – Ventura, Novella, Monterey, Organic 567, Alta Vista, Chaparral, and True.
Need-to-Knows about Engineered Hardwood:
- 12 coats of Aluminum Oxide (Maple, Hickory and Walnut)
- Vertically saw-cut engineered hardwood means you have beautiful grain patterns
- Looks the same as 3/4″ solid hardwood
- Engineered hardwood offers a greater dimensional stability than solid hardwood
- Widths from 4″ to 8″ (some styles are variable width for dynamic visual appeal)
- Random lengths up to 6’2″
- Wire brushed
- Variably, some styles can be glued, nailed, floated, and installed over radiant heat (over radiant is not suggested for nailed installation or for Hickory)