Wool carpet has come to Lexington, Virginia! We’re proud to offer Godfrey Hirst to our clients.
Get to Know Wool
Sourced in New Zealand, Godfrey Hirst wool carpets are premium luxury for your home. All natural, the carpet is made from sheep’s wool with no artificial anything.
- Sustainable – sheep are shorn every 9 to 12 months for their wool
- Natural – there’s nothing added to wool carpet to make it an excellent choice for your home
- Stain and Soil Resistant – wool fiber overlaps likes scales which makes dirt less likely to stick
- Natural Flame Retardant – wool’s high protein content inhibits the spread of a flame
- Crush Resistant – wool is a curly fiber and harder to crush
- Natural Insulator
- Improves Air Quality – wool stabilizes relative humidity and when taken care of, it neutralizes fumes and particles in the air
We’ll let His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales describe it for you …