While most of us are quarantining, some are sneaking out for trips to local home improvement centers for paint, gardening supplies, and other DIY goodies. We’ve been there ourselves over the past few weeks and figured our clients and prospective clients may be feeling that urge as well.
Let us tell you a few ways we can help you during this COVID-19 pandemic:
- Head over to www.Floorpaper.co and register for a free account. Snap a pic of a room you’d like to re-floor and then scroll through the flooring options (we have a demo here). When you find something you like (or multiple somethings), take notes of the product details and save the image(s). Forward all of that to us at RFPFloors@gmail.com and we’ll gather up samples for you. From there you can choose to …
- Pick up the samples from us at the store (directions)
- Have us bring the samples to you, if you’d rather not leave the house
- If you are CERTAIN of your measurements, send them to us at the email address above
- If you need us to measure, James can do that while also maintaining the social distancing requirement
- If you’d rather FaceTime with James and have him walk you through taking an accurate measurement, that is also an option
- Not down with playing with something virtual? That’s okay, too! We offer appointments to ensure you have our newly expanded showroom all to yourself. Browse all of our surfaces – carpet, solid and engineered hardwood, multiple types of tile, luxury vinyl … the list goes on and on.
About RFP during COVID-19
We were already pretty clean people, but since this outbreak, we’ve taken further steps to make sure our frequently touched surfaces are disinfected as they’re used. For example, if you come in to our showroom for a private appointment, we’ll go right behind you after you leave and wipe down everything you touched so that we’re just as clean for the next person.
We have also installed hand sanitizer by the front door for folks to use as they arrive and depart.
About RFP as Your Home Improvement Resource
Since our expansion to occupy the entire building at 637 Waddell Street earlier this year, we’re the largest flooring and tile retailer in Lexington. If we’re not equal to Lowe’s, we’re not missing it by much.
In addition to our wide selection, we are the only retailer offering in-house installations for both residential and commercial clients. We are licensed and insured contractors. You do not have to seek out a contractor on your own when you purchase from us. Additionally, we offer a sweet discount when you purchase both your materials and your installation from us.
RFP’s skill set is not limited to flooring. Prior to opening our store we were primarily known as bathroom remodelers. We build custom showers from scratch and we do it better than anyone else around. We pour our own shower pans and are meticulous with our waterproofing.
Looking for a kitchen upgrade? We now offer marble, granite, and quartz countertops for sale AND for installation. We’ve been installing backsplash tile for ages, so that’s not new for us.
Lastly, we can finally say YES to our most frequently asked question: “Do y’all sand and refinish hardwood floors?” YES! YES we sand and refinish hardwood floors.
So what are you waiting for? Call us. Come see us. We’re locally owned by James W. Higgins who is an installer first and knows all the ins and outs of every product we sell and how to install each to meet manufacturer warranties. On top of that, we warranty our labor as well.
See you soon!